Morgan Hall has served as Washburn University’s academic and administrative hub since it opened in 1956. PGAV was engaged to assist Washburn with the functional and architectural transformation of this aging campus landmark into a welcoming, multi-functional campus center focused on celebrating “Ichabod Spirit” and streamlining access to student services.
The reimagined facility includes a “One Stop Shop” for seamless access to admissions, financial aid, academic advisers, student life and student health services. At the heart of the building is a dramatic new living room which opens to study space on the floor above. A tower and entry plaza establish a new campus gateway, and the architectural design honors distinctive materials and elements found on campus.
28,000 GSF Addition
32,800 GSF Renovation
Space Planning and FF&E